Donations & Wish Lists - [REMOTE OPTION] Make Care Packages/Activity/Mental Health Kits for Our Clients and Frontline Staff
If you would like to show your support to our Direct Support Staff who support adults with intellectual disabilities at Gallagher Services, this is for you!
We are also encouraging volunteers to organize and put together special care packages for the people we support, including adults with disabilities and children with behavioral challenges. Some ideas are below, including:
- Mental health kits to reach kids in need of behavioral health treatment. Our therapists will distribute via schools around Baltimore City and County.
- Self-care kits for frontline staff
- Movie night kit for people we support
- Paint-and-sip activity kit for people we support
- Spa day kit for adults with intellectual disabilities
Right now we are currently taking donations of care kits. If you would like to donate please contact Joanna Leuschner at email@example.com for donations for Gallagher Services or Sunnye Fredia at firstname.lastname@example.org for donations for kids.