Ongoing - Behavioral Health - Working with Youth - Villa Maria School Art Enrichment
Villa Maria School, located in Timonium, Maryland, provides educational and clinical services for children with significant emotional, behavioral, and learning challenges. Every other Wednesday afternoon, students have a chance to pursue non-academic interests while practicing social skills. Art enrichment activities are offered in three, 45-minute sessions, first for Elementary students and then for Middle School students. One volunteer per shift will assist the Art teacher in this enrichment experience.
We're seeking creative volunteers who enjoy engaging and encouraging children. Positivity, nurturing, and a consistent commitment are more important than the artistry! Please sign up for at least one shift per month.
Application, background and health screening, including COVID and flu vaccinations, as well as Pre-Service Training are required to qualify for this position.
- Child Protective Services check Must be at least Submitted
- COVID-19 Assumption of Risk Form Must be Submitted
- COVID-19 Vaccination Must be Vaccination record received
- Influenza Vaccination Must be at least Vaccination received
- Interview Must be Interview complete
- Media Release Must be Consented with provisions
- Policy forms Must be at least Completed
- Pre-Service Training (2 hr. training) Must be at least Completed PST
- Reference check Must be at least 2 clear
- Tuberculosis risk screening Must be at least Health questionnaire clear
- Verified Volunteers criminal background check Must be Clear
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Wednesday, July 06, 2022||11:45 AM||2:30 PM|
|Wednesday, July 20, 2022||11:45 AM||2:30 PM|
|Wednesday, August 03, 2022||11:45 AM||2:30 PM|