Ongoing - Behavioral Health - Working with Youth - Sports Group at St. Vincent's Villa
**NOTE** As we take precautions to contain the spread of COVID-19, please note that shifts may be cancelled if precautionary measures are increased. We will notify registrants of pertinent cancellations.**
Volunteers will assist the Sports Group leader in providing kids with a recreational sporting experience. We look for individuals or groups who will engage the kids, help them participate, encourage them, and have fun!
Minimum volunteer age is 16 years old. Individuals who are not part of a group must complete application and screening first (please contact us to find out what that entails).
Takes place in the Gymnasium of St. Vincent's Villa, Pot Springs campus.
Are you a high school student looking for service opportunities throughout the year? Check out our handy guide.
- COVID-19 Assumption of Risk Form Must be Submitted
- COVID-19 Vaccination Must be Vaccination record received
- Influenza Vaccination Must be at least Vaccination received
- Interview Must be Interview complete
- Policy forms Must be at least Completed
- Reference check Must be at least 2 clear
- Tuberculosis risk screening Must be at least Health questionnaire submitted
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Saturday, December 03, 2022||9:45 AM||12:30 PM|
|Saturday, December 17, 2022||9:45 AM||12:30 PM|