Behavioral Health - Working with Youth - Sports Group at St. Vincent's Villa
**If a shift is cancelled, we will notify registrants as early as possible.**
Volunteers will assist the Sports Group leader in providing kids with a recreational sporting experience. We look for individuals or groups who will engage the kids, help them participate, encourage them, and have fun!
Minimum volunteer age is 16 years old. Individuals who are not part of a group must complete application and screening first (please contact us to find out what that entails).
Takes place in the Gymnasium of St. Vincent's Villa, Pot Springs campus.
- COVID-19 Assumption of Risk Form Must be Consented
- COVID-19 Vaccination Must be Vaccination record received
- Influenza Vaccination Must be at least Vaccination received
- Interview Must be Interview complete
- Policy forms Must be at least Completed
- Reference check Must be at least 2 clear
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Saturday, December 02, 2023||9:45 AM||12:30 PM|
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account