REACH Volunteer Opportunities - Library Service Volunteer
Library Service volunteers assist with the general upkeep and maintenance of the library. Such volunteers may do a variety of behind-the-scenes tasks such as shelving, cleaning, or assisting staff with projects.
The length, frequency, and duration of the volunteering are flexible. However, volunteers are usually expected to commit to at least one two-hour shift per week and to volunteer for at least three months.
- Be 12 years of age or older
- Attend Library Service training
- Show up for all assigned shifts
- Be a REACH member: https://reachashland.org/join/
If you are interested in volunteering, then please fill in an application using the link on this page and attend the next available training. Trainings are usually scheduled quarterly and will be posted on this page when available. You will also be emailed when the next training is scheduled.
This activity generally occurs on
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening