General Office - Development Services - Historic Preservation
The volunteer will assist Development Services staff to administer and monitor the City’s Mills Act contracts, which may include sending letters, contacting homeowners, inspecting properties, taking photos, organizing files, and any other tasks as assigned by the Director.
Some general knowledge of historic preservation, architectural design, and administering Mills Act contracts.
- Research Must be at least Intermediate
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon