Volunteers Needed - Volunteer Recognition Coordinator
Department: Human Resources
Work Site: City Hall
Time Commitment: Two year term; renewable up to three times
The Volunteer Recognition Coordinator plans, develops and coordinates the City’s recognition programs for Municipal Volunteer Program (MVP).
- Planning and implementing volunteer recognition events and activities.
- Tracks volunteer hours and services.
- Coordinates communication materials for those volunteering with the various City Departments.
- Maintains public contacts in the community and public/private sectors in order to recognize, recruit and/or implement volunteer programs.
- Assists in coordinating volunteer programs in support of City services.
- Assists in recruiting volunteers to support City programs, events, and/or services.
- Performing various related duties as required.
Knowledge of: City of Sierra Madre services and programs. Principles, techniques, tools and media used in promoting good public relations. Principles and practices of volunteer management.
- Proficiency with Excel Must be at least Intermediate
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account