Chisholm Trail Community Center - Coaches - Youth Basketball
Purpose: To enrich kids’ lives by teaching them important life skills like teamwork, sportsmanship, discipline and confidence.
Duties: As a coach, you will serve as team liaison, communicating with participants and their parents, scheduling practices, distributing uniforms, managing games and providing all-around leadership. Center staff is able to help with coaching instruction if needed.
Time Frame: Seasonal.
Qualifications: This position requires a background screen. Click here to view our criteria for exclusion.
Job Benefit: Volunteers receive a one-year adult membership to all 22 recreation centers in Fort Worth.
This activity occurs between Friday, November 01, 2019 and Saturday, February 22, 2020
- Monday - Evening, Through the night
- Tuesday - Evening, Through the night
- Wednesday - Evening, Through the night
- Thursday - Evening, Through the night
- Friday - Evening, Through the night
- Saturday - All Day
- Sunday - Evening, Through the night