Chisholm Trail Community Center - Youth Sports Coach
Purpose: To enrich kids’ lives by teaching them important life skills like teamwork, sportsmanship, discipline, and confidence.
Duties: As a coach, you will serve as team liaison, communicating with participants and their parents, scheduling practices, distributing uniforms, managing games, and providing all-around leadership. Center staff is able to help with coaching instruction if needed.
Time Frame: Seasonal.
Qualifications: This position requires a background screen. Click here to view our criteria for exclusion.
Job Benefit: Volunteers receive a one-year adult membership to all 22 recreation centers in Fort Worth.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening