Southside Community Center - Leaders in Training
Purpose: To provide a hands-on opportunity for teenagers to work with a team while shadowing camp counselors and gaining invaluable like skills like responsibility, character, exceptional customer service, ethical behavior, diversity and mutual respect.
Duties: Assisting recreation leaders with activities and field trips and helping instruct campers.
Time Frame: June 11-Aug. 11, from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon