Southside Community Center - After School Program Volunteer
Purpose: To supply a full range of engaging, education-focused programs for youth ages 5 to 13 in a safe, stable and structured environment during critical after school hours.
Duties: In this influential mentorship role, you’ll build connections with kids while working with them on homework and engaging them in fun, learning-focused activities.
Time Frame: Weekdays throughout the school year.
Qualifications: This position requires a background screen. Click here to view our criteria for exclusion.
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Afternoon, Evening
- Tuesday - Afternoon, Evening
- Wednesday - Afternoon, Evening
- Thursday - Afternoon, Evening
- Friday - Afternoon, Evening