Programmatic - Hobby, Craft and Skill Coordinator
Do you do Origami? 3D Printing? Sew? Make greeting cards? Or maybe you want to help people start butterfly gardens? There are so many possibilities, and we'd love to host a program for you.
Joyce Ellington Branch is looking for adult volunteers who want to share their love for hobbies, crafts, and games in the community. We are looking for volunteers who can commit a couple hours a week to share their passion! Hobby, Craft and Skill Coordinators fill a vital role for people looking to learn, grow and connect with their community.
- Encourage lifelong learning
- Connect with your community and provide a desired service
- Share or gain experience with program management skills
- Develop mentoring skills
- Willingness to volunteer at least once a week for a 6-month duration
- Willingness to be available at regularly scheduled times
- Schedule is dependent on the availability of the volunteer
- Age 18 or over
- Must have completed a fingerprint background check (at no cost to you)
- Comfortable in teaching participants of all ages
- Proficient in the hobby, craft, or game you would like to teach
- Age Must be at least 18+
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account