Programmatic - Adult Monitor for Teen Led programs
Adult Program Monitor for Teen-Led Programs: 2018-2019 School Year
Use your leadership skills to support teen led programs as an Adult Program Monitor.
Teens often lead either one-time or short series of programs at local library branches. Adults are needed who can supervise teens, maintain student records, record attendance, and assist mnimally to support the program if needed.
This an excellent opportunity to provide an important service in the East San Jose community. Bilingual skills (Spanish or Vietnamese) are highly desired, but not required.
We are looking for a 9 month commitment, ideally, to support a variety of programs, but will consider adults who are recruited to support a particular program series, e.g. a language or computer coding classes.
- Age 18 or older (21 or older preferred)
- Fingerprint clearance required for volunteers 18 or over
- Experience with youth and/or children
- Ability to work with a team
- The ability to think and to nurture a safe, welcoming environment!
If you would like more information or have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Age Must be at least 18+
- Oral communication and written skills in English Must be at least High