Programmatic - ELL Conversation Club Facilitator
We are looking for patient, kind, and creative individuals to help our community's English language learners!
Position Overview: Help enhance English Language Learners (ELL) by creating an opportunity to practice English conversation skills in a welcoming & respectful environment.
- Collaborate with library staff to facilitate an in-person English Conversation Club
- Provide discussion topics, encouragement, & constructive feedback
- Have experience working & speaking in a group setting professionally
- Be respectful of individuals of multicultural & diverse socioeconomic backgrounds
- A solid grasp of the English language
- Familiar with Zoom
- Help fellow community members to assimilate into the larger community by practicing conversational skills with the help of fun games and activities.
- 6 months minimum
- Weekly or bi-weekly 1 hour sessions Tuesday mornings.
Fingerprint clearance required for volunteers 18 or over.
- Age Must be at least 18+
- Oral and written communication skills in English Must be at least High
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account