Programmatic - Program Leader
Do you have a special skill or program to share with your community? San José Public Library is looking for an enthusiastic volunteer to lead and facilitate programs in person at the library.
How You Will Make a Difference
Program Leaders would fill a vital role for those in the community looking to learn and grow with your shared knowledge.
- Connect with your community and provide a much-needed opportunity for others to learn from you
- Gain experience with program management skills
- Develop communication skills
- Willingness to volunteer at least once a month for a 6 month duration. Schedule is dependent on the availability of the volunteer.
Prospective volunteers should:
- Be comfortable in leading meetings and engaging with new people
- Be dependable, punctual, and responsible
- Complete a fingerprint background check, at no cost to you. Only required if you are 18 years or older
- Age Must be at least 18+
- Online Orientation for On-site Volunteers Completed Must be Yes
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account