Programmatic - Program Leader
Do you have a special skill or program to share with your community? San José Public Library is looking for an enthusiastic volunteer to lead and facilitate programs online.
How You Will Make a Difference
Program Leaders would fill a vital role for those in the community looking to learn and grow with your shared knowledge.
- Connect with your community and provide a much-needed opportunity for others to learn from you
- Gain experience with program management skills
- Develop communication skills
- Willingness to volunteer at least once a month for a 6 month duration. Schedule is dependent on the availability of the volunteer.
Prospective volunteers should:
- Be comfortable in leading meetings and engaging with new people
- Be dependable, punctual, and responsible
- Complete a fingerprint background check, at no cost to you. Only required if you are 18 years or older
- In-Person Online Volunteer Training Completed Must be Yes