Programmatic - Tech Mentor
Assist library customers who have basic Computer Skills with simple to moderate tasks such as creating an e-mail, saving files, attaching files, filling out applications and searching the Internet and printing/copying services.
Volunteers are needed starting June 1:
* Ages 16+ years
* Minimum 3 month commitment requested.
* Available at regularly scheduled times, 1-2 hours a week
* Willing to work with a variety of people
Fingerprint clearance required for adults.
- Age Must be at least 15+
- Oral communication and written skills in English Must be at least Medium
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, internet, and email Must be Yes
- Tech Mentor Training Completed Must be Yes
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Afternoon, Evening
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Friday - Afternoon, Evening
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening