Library Services - Library Tidier
As a library tidier you will help make a welcoming space for all Almaden community members. Essentially, you will help keep the face of the Almaden Branch library fresh.
Typical day as a Volunteer
- Pick up materials left around the library
- Push in chairs
- Arrange furniture
- Shelf read
- Merchandise materials
- Directing community questions to staff
- Help with special projects as needed
Willingness to volunteer at least once a week for a 6 month duration.
Library Tidier available shifts:
- Tuesday: 5:00pm-6:00pm
- Thursday: 5:00pm-6:00pm
- Saturday: 5:00pm-6:00pm
- Prospective volunteers must be comfortable in engaging with the general public and lifting up to 15lbs.
- Age 18 or over
- Must complete a fingerprint background check (at no cost to you)
- Age Must be at least 18+