Programmatic - Program Assistant
We are looking for volunteers to help manage programs. This is a great way to be involved not just in the library, but with the members of the community. Meet new people and network with library staff and volunteers. Gain experience for your resumé and/or college application. Training will be provided.
Volunteers are needed at Willow Glen Branch Library on the 3rd Wednesday of each month, 3:30pm-5:30pm. Other opportunities may be available depending on your availability, and what programs are being held.
- Age 15 or older.
- Responsible and dependable
- Able to work independently if needed
- Can set-up program and manage it
- Able to follow directions
- Fingerprint clearance required for volunteers age 18 and over
- Age Must be at least 15+