Programmatic - Tech Mentor
Are you web savvy, patient, and do you have a strong desire to work with and help others? The Pearl Avenue Branch is looking to broaden our tech mentor offerings and are seeking a few volunteers available weekly for a 2-hour shift in the early or late afternoons during library open hours.
We need volunteer Tech Mentors to instruct, guide, and mentor members of our community in learning how to use the Internet, email, and Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Age 16 or older
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to search the Internet and set up an email account
- Familiarity with PCs, personal devices like tablets and smartphones.
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds and with a range of computer abilities.
- Minimum 6-month commitment requested.
- Willingness to be available at regularly scheduled times, for at least 2 hours a week
Fingerprint clearance required for volunteers 18 or over.
- Age Must be at least 18+
- Skilled in basic internet, email, and Microsoft Office Must be Yes
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account