Virtual Volunteering - Teens Reach (Virtual Meeting)
Teens Reach provides a key way for young adults to build their leadership skills by developing and participating in library activities, as well as becoming library advisors and advocates. Be part of a fun volunteering opportunity for teens between the ages of 13-18. Earn community service credit for school while supporting the library by assisting with library programs, promotion, and representing the library's teen point-of-view. Attend our monthly meetings and have your say!
- Age must be between the ages of 13-18 years old
- Have a strong interest in the library and/or serving their community
- Enjoy working with people of all ages and cultures
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Submit paperwork signed by parent/guardian
- Complete a short virtual training
- Create and log hours in BetterImpact Account (can be done with help of a staff member)
- Gain new skills that can help achieve academic success such as: program management, organization, communication, and leadership skills.
- Receive community service hours for school
- Learn about other volunteer opportunities associated with the library and City of San Jose
- Attend meetings on odd months on Zoom
- Assisting with virtual library volunteer roles
- Help create and/or host virtual programs for the library community, specifically for children and teens
- Age Must be at least 13+
- Online Orientation for Virtual Volunteers Completed Must be Yes
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account