Library Photographer - Library Photographer
Do you enjoy taking candid photos with your camera or smartphone? This is the perfect opportunity for you to use your talents while helping the San José Public Library. We are looking for adult volunteers willing to work independently to take photos capturing library programs and events throughout our 25 locations.
How You Will Make a Difference
The photos you take of library programs/occurrences will help us capture day-to-day interactions and activities. These photos will be used in different places such as the library's website, staff training materials, and printed/digital marketing collateral.
Opportunity would include:
- Distributing and collecting signed photo release forms from public
- Emailing the photos to a designated SJPL staff member
- Working closely with the Volunteer Services office
Schedule is flexible, depending on your availability and the timing of our scheduled events.
- Prospective volunteers must be comfortable in engaging library users about their photo being taken
- Age 18 or over
- Must complete a fingerprint background check (at no cost to you)
- Age Must be at least 18+
- Oral and written communication skills in English Must be at least Medium
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account