Adopt A Street Program - Adopt A Street Organizer
Thank you for your willingness to participate in our Adopt a Street Program. Unfortunately we do not have the resources currently to entertain your request. We do not have an active Volunteer Program. If in the future the status of this program changes you will be notified. We apologize for any inconvenience. As an organizer you will do the actual maintenance and scheduling of the work. If you have any helpers you will coordinate the work they do, you will be asked to visit and maintain your parcel as needed by setting up your own work schedule. Your activity will consist of litter pick up, debris pick up, weeding, trimming of shrubs and bushes, and general maintenance of the parcels. You will be asked to enter and track your hours, the amount of work you completed and enter it into the volunteer database.
Before signing up, please read the "Adopt A Street Handbook" near the bottom of the main page in the "File Section".
If you are interested in adopting a parcel in your neighborhood, please click the "Sign Up" icon.
If you or your organization have any volunteers/helpers that would like to help you maintain your parcel, please have them join and fill out the volunteer profile also.
Thank you - The Adopt A Street Program
- Able to Lift Must be at least Up to 25 lbs.
- Age Must be at least 18+
- Physical Exertion Level Must be at least Low
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Saturday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening
- Sunday - Morning, Afternoon, Evening