Programmatic - Virtual Reality Guide
Help customers experience the digital world like never before with the library’s Virtual Reality headsets! VR Guides help make Virtual Reality more accessible to library customers by teaching them how to operate and use SJPL VR headsets and equipment, and making sure that participants take appropriate breaks.
Must be able to commit to 1-2 hours a week.
• Age 15 or older
• Ability to use Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
• Ability to search the Internet and set up an email account
• Enthusiasm for technology or experience with oculus rift a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to interact effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds and with a range of computer abilities.
• Bilingual a plus (Spanish,Vietnamese), but not required
• Fingerprint clearance required for volunteers age 18 and over
- Age Must be at least 15+