Programmatic - Children’s Fun & Games Leader
Lead fun-filled activity sessions for children with your choice of crafts, games, and stories. The library will provide materials, or you may bring your own (subject to approval).
- Selecting and leading activities including preparing and cleaning up activity materials.
- Experience or interest working with children
- Dependable, patient, and flexible
- Second language ability desired, but not required
- Fingerprint clearance required for volunteers age 18 and over
- Volunteers are needed Fridays after school and on Saturdays.
- One hour a month, for six months on a consistent schedule
- Must be at least 15 years old
- Must have a high level of oral communication skills in English
- Age Must be at least 15+
- Oral communication and written skills in English Must be at least Medium