Maker[Space]Ship - Program Preparation Assistant
How You Will Make a Difference
Program Preparation volunteers play a pivotal role in assisting with various craft projects and help to make sure the library branches get the programming materials they need.
Typical day as a Volunteer
- Preparation of programming materials
- Cutting paper/fabric, counting, sorting materials for routing to branches
- Making samples of art activities and crafts
- Relax while bringing out your inner artist
- Encourage lifelong learning to community youth
Willingness to volunteer at least 2 hours a week for a 6 month duration. Schedule is dependent on the availability of the volunteer.
- Age 18 or over
- Must complete a fingerprint background check (at no cost to you)
- Able to work independently
- Age Must be at least 18+