Programmatic - Tech Mentor
Assist library customers with basic to advanced Computer Skills from creating an e-mail, resume writing, saving, attaching files, filling out online forms and applications, searching the Internet, downloading e-resources, and using our pay for print services.
* Ages 18 years and older
* Minimum 6 months commitment requested.
* Available at regularly scheduled times, for 1-2 hours a week
*Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, internet usage. Training provided for library-specific duties.
* Willing to work with a variety of people showing patience and good customer service.
*Speaking Spanish or Vietnamese is a plus, but not required.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Fingerprint clearance required for volunteers 18 or over.
If you are interested in this opportunity or have any questions, please apply online, then email Edith.Sutterlin@sanjoseca.gov to set up an interview time.
- Age Must be at least 18+
- Oral and written communication skills in English Must be at least Medium
- Skilled in basic internet, email, and Microsoft Office Must be Yes