Virtual Volunteering - Tutorial Video Creator
Calling all amateur YouTubers with a passion for volunteering! San José Public Library is looking for enthusiastic volunteers who are willing to share their skills and talents on the SJPL YouTube Channel by creating tutorial videos.
How You Will Make a Difference
Tutorial Video Creators play a pivotal role in encouraging San José residents of all ages to try something new with step-by-step tutorial videos. By creating informative and inspiring videos, you will encourage other San José Public Library users to create and share in your passion city-wide.
- Connect with your community and provide a desired service
- Expand your knowledge of a hobby or skill by teaching it to others
- Gain experience developing scripts, using recording devices, and editing video
- Develop tutorial content
- Record and edit the video using your own equipment
- Provide video to SJPL for upload to our YouTube Channel
- Experience or interest in subject matter and video creation
- Self-direction and time management skills
- Compliance with copyright law, including Creative Commons licensing and Fair Use
- Dependent on interest and availability of volunteer
- Age Must be at least 13+