Library Services - Library Services Volunteer
Help your local library with a variety of services including organizing and displaying materials, shelving selected materials, Help maintain a clean and welcoming library environment which includes activities such as cleaning materials, dusting shelves, cleaning computers, cleaning tables, tidying the library, cleaning toys in the children's room, sweeping and picking up litter outside of the library. Assist with programs and special projects which include preparing materials, setting-up and breaking down the program space, and providing assistance during the program.
Training/Support Available: Training is provided by library staff and/or volunteers.
- Age 15 or older. (13 & 14-year-olds who are members of the library’s teensReach program may volunteer)
- Responsible and dependable
- Able to file alphabetically/numerically
- Able to follow directions
- Able to work independently
- Fingerprint clearance required for volunteers age 18 and over
2-4 hours a week for a minimum of 6-12 months
- Age Must be at least 15+