Volunteer Opportunities - Times Colonist 10KM - Family Run
Calling all Volunteers and Runners!
The Victoria Hospitals Foundation (VHF) is looking for volunteers from 10:15am-12:00pm on Sunday, April 30th for the Thrifty Foods Family Run! We’ll be onsite cheering participants and ensuring kids find their parents at the finish line!
We are also looking for TC10K participants to join the running team Heroes for Hospitals, on Sunday, April 30th and help reach a fundraising goal of $4,300! By choosing VHF as your charity partner of choice when registering for the TC10K, you’ll be supporting the funding of equipment for Neurology and Rehabilitation care at RJH and VGH.
If you would like to volunteer for the Family Run with VHF or join Heroes for Hospitals, please contact Lindsay Brookes, Development Officer at the Victoria Hospitals Foundation: Lindsay.Brookes@viha.ca
- CPR Level "C" Must be Don't have one
- Criminal Record Check Must be Don't have one
- Current WHMIS Certification Must be Don't have one
- Driver's License Must be Don't have one
- FoodSafe Level1 Must be Don't have one
- Serving It Right Must be Don't have one
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyVolunteerPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account