Community Events - Red, White, & Boom
Location: The Crown Festival Park
Address: 18355 Southwest Freeway, Sugar Land, TX 77479
Shift 1: 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm (18 slots remaining)
Shift 2: 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm (28 slots remaining)
- Assisting Event Staff with City information tent
- Assisting Event Staff with the children's activities, such as the Trackless Trains, Photo Station, Carnival Area, etc,
- Shuttle & Parking Logistics
- Event Set up
- Event breakdown
Note: Volunteers 16 and up are welcomed!
Other Important Details:
- Parking is first come, first serve and will be at Brazos River Park, The Crown Festival Park.
- A free shuttle is also offered from U of H and Smart Financial Center, beginning at 5:00 pm.
- Snacks and drinks will be provided, but volunteers are encouraged to bring additional items to stay cool and hydrated.
- Dress is casual with closed-toe shoes, but also wear clothing that will keep you cool.
- Remember sun and mosquito protection!
Sugar Land Parks & Recreation's mission is to create and maintain unparalleled recreational opportunities and unique, high-quality parks, streetscapes and pubic spaces enhancing our community, with exceptional customer service.