Community Engagement - Homebound Delivery Volunteer
Homebound delivery volunteers provide materials to community members who are unable to visit the library, most often due to a health condition. We are currently seeking a volunteer to deliver to Southeast Aurora (southlands area) between 9-11am on Tuesdays.
This opportunity consists of:
- Determining items for the customer based on what has been requested and/or reading preferences
- Processing of library materials
- Driving to the residence to pick up and deliver items
- Communicating with the customer to determine a schedule and/or changes
Staff will train you on homebound delivery procedures and material check in/out procedures.
Once you apply a Volunteer Services Coordinator will reach out to discuss next steps, which may include a new volunteer orientation, shadowing an existing volunteer, background check, and training.
- What is your age range? Must be at least 18 years or older
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - All Day
- Tuesday - All Day
- Wednesday - All Day
- Thursday - All Day
- Friday - All Day
- Saturday - All Day
- Sunday - All Day
Welcome to Douglas County Libraries in Parker, located at:
20105 East Mainstreet
Parker, CO 80138
Volunteer opportunities here include: shelving, bookstore, and many year-round events and series in which we value your help.
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account