Boxing Club Operations - Boxing Coach
The primary role of a Boxing Coach is to supervise, instruct, and assist in the training of youth and adult participants at the Jurupa Valley Boxing Club. This is accomplished by encouraging compliance with club rules and regulations. Additional tasks include maintaining equipment and facilities, performing light housekeeping and janitorial duties, enforcing safety, and other work as assigned to support club operations.
- Understanding of Boxing rules and regulations.
- Teaching skills are essential to transfer knowledge to the training process of the boxers.
- Organization skills to effectively plan, conduct training, and preparation for competitions.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English; bilingual abilities desired (English and Spanish).
- Must be over the age of 18 and physically able to carry out the assigned duties.
- Able to work at least eight hours a month.
- Able to obtain AIBA Certification within six (6) months of appointment
- Age Category Must be at least 18 or older
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Afternoon, Evening
- Tuesday - Afternoon, Evening
- Wednesday - Afternoon, Evening
- Thursday - Afternoon, Evening
- Friday - Afternoon, Evening