Child, youth and families - Grandparents Raising Grandchildren - North West
Sometimes it is difficult or impossible for children to live with their birth parents. Grandparents and kinship carers therefore can become the primary carers. Our Grandparents Raising Grandchildren program offers family support, advocacy, information and referral services to grandparent and kinship families across North West Tasmania.
- National Police Check Must be at least Completed
- Working with Children or Vulnerable People check Must be at least Completed
This activity generally occurs on
- Monday - Morning, Afternoon
- Tuesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Wednesday - Morning, Afternoon
- Thursday - Morning, Afternoon
- Friday - Morning, Afternoon
I would like to volunteer
Already use MyImpactPage.com to volunteer with this organization?
Log in to your account