Admin and general help - House Keeping Support
Our aim is to provide a unique experience for our customers, so clean and welcoming customer and team areas are essential.
Could you help us ensure our offices are appealing by volunteering a few hours per week?
What you will be doing:
- Assisting the team keeping the Horse Unit offices clean and tidy
- Help maintain the team areas
What we are looking for:
- Awareness of health and safety
- Flexible approach to volunteering
- Ability to work within and adhere to Blue Cross procedures
Benefits to you:
- You’ll be helping Blue Cross to help pets have happy, healthy lives
- Being part of a team
- Adding skills and experience to your CV
- Meet new people from a variety of backgrounds
Time commitment is flexible to suit you.
This opportunity is available at: Burford Horse Unit
- Age group Must be at least 14 and older