DIY, Maintenance and Gardening - Cleaning and Laundry Assistant
Are you looking for an opportunity to add skills and experience to your CV while helping pets? Your local Blue Cross Rehoming and Advice Unit is looking for reliable volunteers to help the smooth running of our unit by keeping the building clean, tidy and well presented.
What you will be doing:
- Cleaning various areas as required.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping floors.
- Washing down surfaces
- Sorting through and managing laundry
- Distributing laundry to areas
What we are looking for:
- Attention to detail and a flexible approach.
- The ability to work comfortably in a team or alone.
- A willingness and ability to learn and follow instructions quickly and accurately.
Benefits to you:
- You’ll be helping pets to have happy healthy lives
- Gain practical skills and experience
- Training including Guest customer care
- Stay active and healthy
- Develop skills and enhance your CV for a career in animal welfare
- Join a great team of like-minded people
This opportunity is available at: Radcliffe Greater Manchester
Time commitment: Flexible
- Age group Must be at least 18 and older
- Induction training Must be at least Completed