DIY maintainance and gardening - Gardener & Site Maintenance Volunteer
Gardener and Site Maintenance Volunteer
Are you a dab hand at DIY? Have you got green fingers? If so our busy centre is looking for a reliable and self motivated volunteer to help us maintain the site, keeping it clean, tidy, functional and well presented.
What you will be doing:
- Maintenance including basic repairs and DIY tasks
- Some painting and decorating
- Grounds maintenance work
- Cutting grass, weeding and tidying the grounds.
What we are looking for:
- DIY experience and enjoyment of this type of work
- Some gardening knowledge and skills
- Regular commitment and reliability
- Ability to work in a team or alone
- Willingness to learn and follow Blue Cross procedures
- A good level of fitness
Benefits to you:
- You’ll be helping pets to have happy, healthy lives
- Gain practical skills and experience
- Join a great team of like-minded people
- Stay active and healthy
- Enhance your CV
- A chance to use your skills in a rewarding role
Time commitment: Flexible.
- Age group Must be at least 18 and older