Retail volunteer recruiter
Retail Volunteer Recruiter
Do you love meeting people and have a passion for volunteering?
Our retail volunteers play a vital part in various roles in our shops teams and with your help we’d like to recruit more!
We’re looking for friendly, confident people to promote our retail volunteering opportunities within the local area.
What you will be doing:
- Promoting volunteer opportunities in the local community and building partnerships with volunteering agencies
- Handling volunteer applications and arranging interviews
- Keeping our volunteer database up to date
- Answering enquiries about volunteering at Blue Cross shops
What we are looking for:
- Excellent people skills and a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Confident with presenting and dealing with enquiries
- Experience of IT/computers desirable
- Reliable and happy to work within our policies and procedures
Benefits to you:
- You’ll be helping Blue Cross to help pets have happy, healthy lives
- Develop skills and enhance your CV
- Participate in promoting Blue Cross within your local community
- The opportunity to make a real difference in a friendly team environment
- Have fun and meet new people!
Time commitment is flexible for this role
This role is based at:
- Age group Must be at least 14 and older