Cleaner - retail
Our aim is to provide a unique shopping experience for our customers, so clean and welcoming shop and team areas are essential.
Could you help us ensure our shops are appealing by volunteering a few hours per week?
What you will be doing:
- Assisting the team keeping the shop floor clean and tidy
- Ensuring weekly jobs such as mirrors and display stands are completed
- Help maintain the team areas
What we are looking for:
- Awareness of health and safety
- Experience of cleaning or willingness to undertake these tasks
- Flexible approach to volunteering
- Ability to work within and adhere to Blue Cross procedures
Benefits to you:
- You’ll be helping Blue Cross to help pets have happy, healthy lives
- Being part of a team in a retail environment
- Adding skills and experience to your CV
- Meet new people from a variety of backgrounds
The time commitment is flexible to suit you and shifts are available earlier or later in the day.
This opportunity is available at: 51 Henley Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6QW
- Age group Must be at least 14 and older