Kent - Home Direct Cat Rehomer
Home Direct Cat Rehomer
Would you like a pet but are not in a position to give long term commitment? Do you have a spare room you could offer needy cats? Blue Cross is looking for committed people who are able to rehome cats that we have found homes for.
You will be rehoming cats who have a potential new home. These cats will stay with their owners until we have found the right home and then they will come to you healthy and ready to be rehomed. We need you to introduce the cat to the new owners and complete the rehoming paperwork.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of handling and caring for cats
- Preferably experience of rescue rehoming and volunteering
- You need to live in Kent, preferably around Tonbridge, Maidstone or Sevenoaks, but all applicants will be considered.
- A spare room
- Preferably no other pets
- Willingness to learn and follow Blue Cross procedures
- Good communication skills and confident talking to the public
- Confident, flexible and self-motivated
- Computer literate
- Friendly and approachable manner
Benefits to you:
- All equipment provided and costs covered
- You’ll be helping pets to have happy, healthy lives
- Enjoy all the joys of pet ownership without long term commitment and cost
- Full training on rehoming provided