Administration and general help - Wellbeing volunteer
Are you passionate about wellbeing? Are you looking for an opportunity to build up your CV while helping pets? Teams at Blue Cross sites are very busy and we're always on the lookout for ways to help teams to unwind and relax! We're looking for an individual with a qualification in some form of complementary medicine to help to organise free activities for a team at a local site so that they can take some time out of their busy schedule helping pets to help themselves.
What you will be doing:
- Suggesting new ways to help to provide wellbeing opportunities for the team
- You may be a newly qualified masseur, reiki master, yoga instructor or nutritionist wanting to try out your skills on a willing team
- Or you might be willing to help a site to make contacts locally to seek wellbeing opportunities
- Help a site to improve its physical space dedicated to help the wellbeing of the whole team
What we are looking for:
- A qualification in complementary medicine with the willingness to share your expertise with the team to help them to relax and unwind
- You must be able to provide your own insurance cover
- Ability to understand the needs of the team in a fast paced animal welfare environment
- Make suggestions to help a local site to improve its current team wellbeing offering
- Minimum age requirement: 18 years
- Willingness to learn and follow Blue Cross procedures
Benefits to you:
- You'll be helping with the wellbeing of the team at a busy Blue Cross site
- You’ll be helping more pets to have happy, healthy lives
- Gain practical experience
- Enhance your CV
- Join a great team of like-minded people
A completely flexible arrangement would be made during the opening hours.
This opportunity is based at Grimsby animal hospital.
- Holds complimentary medicine qualification Must be yes