Retail team leader and trainer- gift aid
Retail Team Leader and Trainer – Gift Aid
Do you love showing people new skills and have a passion for volunteering?
We’re looking for friendly, confident people to deliver and enhance our volunteer training programme around Gift Aid within our local shop teams.
Gift Aid plays a vital role in enhancing our income and with your help we could raise even more.
What you will be doing:
- Raising the awareness and importance of Gift Aid within the local shop team
- Delivering Gift Aid training to new team members
- Providing updates and stats to existing team members
- Answering enquiries from donors and team members around the Gift Aid process
- Helping with till cover when required
What we are looking for:
- Excellent people skills and a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Previous experience of providing training/support
- Confident with presenting and delivering training
- Reliable and happy to work within our policies and procedures
Benefits to you:
- You’ll be helping Blue Cross to help pets have happy, healthy lives
- Develop skills and enhance your CV
- Participate in raising funds within your local community
- The opportunity to make a real difference in a friendly team environment
- Flexibility to offer between 2-6 hours per week volunteering
Time commitment is flexible for this role.
This role is based at: 27 High Street, Pershore, WR10 1AA
- Age group Must be at least 18 and older