Media and comms - Social Media Challenge
5 Posts for Pets Challenge
Would you like to help educate and inform local pet owners through social media? Do you have a few hours to spare? We're looking for people to take on our #5postsforpets social media challenge.
What you will be doing:
- Learning about 5 important animal welfare topics
- Creating posts using your own social media accounts
- Help promote Blue Cross on social media
- Sign posting people to Blue Cross pages or their vets for more info
What we are looking for:
- Animal lovers
- Someone with their own social media accounts
- Someone who understands how to embed media such as pictures and videos
- Attention to detail
Benefits to you:
- A certificate for anyone who completes the challenge
- You’ll be helping pets to have healthy, happy lives
- Showcase your creative flair and share your expertise
- Show everyone how much you love animals!
We estimate the challenge takes up to 5 hours maximum. This can be spread over several weeks or a month.
- Age group Must be at least 14 and older