Administration and general help - Rehoming Admin assistant
Rehoming Admin Assistant
Are you looking for a way to use your skills to help animals and gain experience? Are you reliable, well organised and a good communicator? Our busy centre is looking for a volunteer to help us by undertaking administration related to pet intake.
What you will be doing:
- Taking initial calls from customers in need of help rehoming their pets
- Various administrative tasks related to pet intake which may include data entry, filing, printing documents and obtaining vet histories.
What we are looking for:
- Good communication skills and a friendly telephone/email manner
- Administration and computer skills
- Ability to work in a team or alone
- Willingness to learn and follow Blue Cross and data protection procedures
Benefits to you:
- You’ll be helping more pets to have happy, healthy lives
- Join a great team of like-minded people
- Gain skills and experience
- Enhance you CV
- Help us catch problems before they escalate thereby helping pets stay in happy homes.
Time commitment: As & when needed
- Administration induction Must be at least Completed