Retail - Retail volunteer stock processor
NEW SHOP OPENING AUGUST 2018!
Are you keen to get some practical experience in retail? Our busy shop needs a productive person to help sort, select and prepare donations for sale. You’ll be involved in a retail environment and profits you help generate will help pets in need.
What you will be doing:
- Preparing stock for sale
- Sorting donations
- Steaming, tagging and hanging items
- Quality control
What we are looking for:
- Reliable and enthusiastic
- Eye for detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
Benefits to you:
- You’ll be helping pets to have healthy, happy lives
- You’ll gain some great experience in the retail sector
- You’ll be offered training in customer experience and shop skills
- Develop your knowledge and enhance your CV
- Have fun and meet new friends
- Stay healthy and active in your local community
Time commitment is flexible to suit you.
If you have any questions about any of our roles then please do get in touch with us at email@example.com or you can call us on 0300 777 1980.
Applicants must be aged 14 years or older.
- Age group Must be at least 14 and older