DIY, maintenance and gardening - General Cleaner
General Cleaner - Weekday mornings
Are you a cat lover who also enjoys a bit of cleaning. Are you looking for a chance to put your love of cleaning to good use? Blue Cross is looking for enthusiastic and caring people to help us keep our Centre looking clean and tidy.
What you will be doing:
- Helping with sweeping and mopping
- Keeping the areas round the centre that are open to the public clean and tidy.
What we are looking for:
- Regular commitment and reliability
- Ability to work in a team or alone
- Willingness to learn and follow Blue Cross procedures
- A reasonable level of fitness to carry out an active role
Benefits to you:
- You’ll be helping pets to have happy, healthy lives
- Spend quality time with our lovely cats then watch them go to new homes
- Gain practical skills and experience
- Stay active and healthy
- Develop skills and enhance your CV for a career in animal welfare
- Join a great team of like-minded people
This role takes place from Monday to Sunday. Days to be agreed but volunteers would be required to help from 8:30am so that areas can be cleaned before we open to the public at 11:00am. A regular commitment is preferred.