Media and Comms - Photographer
Are you an animal lover with a passion for photography? Would you welcome an opportunity to use your hobby to help needy pets? Or are you an amateur photographer looking to build up a cv or portfolio? Blue Cross is looking for committed and enthusiastic volunteer photographers to help us promote our pets for new homes.
What you will be doing:
- Taking photographs and/or videos of our pets
- Ensuring the photographs promote the pets as well as possible to potential new homes
- Uploading photographs/videos to the centre database and website
What we are looking for:
- Computer literate including windows and some digital editing software
- Experience using a digital camera and an interest in animal photography
- Empathy with the aims of Blue Cross and a desire to help animals
Benefits to you:
- You’ll be helping Blue Cross to help pets have happy, healthy lives
- An opportunity to use your hobby to help pets find happy new homes as quickly as possible
- Training will be provided
- Develop skills and enhance your CV
- Join a great team of like-minded people
- Build up a portfolio of great photos
Time commitment: Specific times to be agreed.
A regular ongoing commitment is preferred.
You must be aged 18 years and above for this role.
- Age group Must be at least 18 and older