Volunteer Cleaning Assistant
Are you hoping for a career in animal welfare? Are you looking for an opportunity to add skills and experience to your CV while helping pets? Blue Cross is looking for a reliable volunteer to help the smooth running of our busy Victoria hospital by keeping the clinic area clean tidy and well presented.
What you will be doing:
- Cleaning various clinic areas and corridors as required.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping floors.
- Washing down surfaces
What we are looking for:
- Attention to detail and a flexible approach.
- The ability to work comfortably in a team or alone.
- A willingness and ability to learn and follow instructions quickly and accurately.
Benefits to you:
- You’ll be helping pets to have happy healthy lives
- Gain practical skills and experience
- Training including Guest customer care
- Stay active and healthy
- Develop skills and enhance your CV for a career in animal welfare
- Join a great team of like minded people
Time commitment: 1.00pm-2.30pm week days.
A regular commitment is preferred