Roseville Downtown Library - Adult Literacy Tutor
Make a difference in someone's life by tutoring adults in written and spoken English. You will have a positive impact on another person's life by helping them improve their reading and writing skills. Mandatory, no cost, 10 hour (2 day) tutor training provided.
- Tutor adults (18 years and older) in basic literacy skills
- Make a commitment to meet with learner for 3 - 6 months
- Minimum age is 21
- Relative proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Able to meet learner on a regular basis
- College degree preferred
The Literacy Coordinators request that instead of this application, that all prospective literacy tutors please go to this website - http://roseville.ca.us/library/literacy_services/tutors.asp - and fill out the application there.
- Computer Literacy Must be at least Basic
- Work pace Must be at least Work at own pace