Main Library - Main Library Orientation
As a library volunteer you will be able to assist and give back to the community in a variety of ways. During this in depth orientation you will be given more information about specific library tasks, procedures, and you will be able to ask questions. Orientations are mandatory before you can begin volunteering and they vary by branch.
Some of the Responsibilities:
- Help with movies, crafts, and other programs
- Read to young library users
- sort and shelve books and DVDs.
- A Smile!
- Friendly, welcoming attitude.
- Able to be flexible, responsible and punctual.
- Completed Background Check Must be Cleared
- How much can you comfortably lift? Must be at least 25 lbs
This activity has the following schedule
|Date||Start Time||End Time|
|Wednesday, April 29, 2020||5:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|Wednesday, May 27, 2020||5:00 PM||6:00 PM|