📄 Currently Recruiting - Retail Shop Assistant (Brisbane, Annerley)
This volunteer opportunity will help to assist in the running of all aspects of a retail shop to directly fund our 24-hour crisis support line. Your few hours of volunteering can and will help save lives!
Your energetic contribution of time to assist with donations shop presentation and point of sale. We invite anyone with a customer-first approach to service to join our volunteer team.
468 Ipswich Road, Annerley 4103
Tasks involved include:
▪ Point of Sale transactions
▪ Stock preparation
▪ Shop presentation
▪ Labelling and pricing stock
▪ Customers service
This is a great opportunity to:
- Experience the joy of making a meaningful difference
- Build, maintain or contribute specialised skill sets
- Enjoy social interaction with others
▪ Good communication skills
▪ Customer service or retail experience advantageous but not essential
▪ COVID-19 Vaccination
- Smart casual dress standard
This role is accessible for people using:
▪ This facility is not accessible
UnitingCare values diversity in our organisation and we have some principles in place that will help to promote both inclusion and access. If you have any other accessibility requirements, please discuss these at the time of interview.